Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dave Statter

Blogger stevenwarran said...
Dave, I don't mean to be rude, but are you a fool? Bri and Bob's little film has been edited to remove the second crash. Why, for heaven's sake, would they edit out the most important piece of video evidence in the history of the frigging world? And why would you proffer up their film as some important "What We Saw" kind of evidence?
September 12, 2008 1:01 PM
Delete

Blogger Dave Statter said...
stevenwarran,

In answer to your first question, yes, I probably am a fool.

I have no clue if Bob and Bri's video is edited. Nor do I care.

From my experience with some home video cameras it looks more like a camera start than an edit. Appears to me they weren't rolling constantly at that point and started the camera right after the second impact. Either way, what's your point?

Are you saying that Bri and Bob "implied" they were at the WTC much as you claim I "implied" I was at the Pentagon.

Are they part of the same conspiracy you claim I am part of? I haven't met them at the club meetings. If I had, I probably would have run their video sooner.

Statter
September 12, 2008 1:21 PM
A camera start or stop?!?! You don't care if it's edited or not? And you call yourself a journalist?

Yes Dave, I think Bob (if not Bri originally) is/was ultimately "in on it." Bought off, like the seven billion in hush money that went to the victims---at least a few billion more could go to the co-conspirators---and that would include you, for the record, and all your Arlington firetots.

Along with about 90 percent of the "9/11 truth movement" leaders also. The false dialectics they've been sprouting has begun to wither in the dustified fields of post-9/11 America.

And yes, I realize it seems as though I think everybody else but me is a part of the conspiracy. That's not so far off base. Good people who catch glimmers of the truth turn away in horror, as it is all a bit too big for them to handle. I'm the REAL pit bull in lipstick around here my friends! Grrrrr!

Thanks for publishing my wee little comments on your blog, friend, and for driving some traffic my way on the anniversary of the "events." I don't think you're the bad guy, necessarily. The truth of that will be borne out by your behavior from here on in. Treat me with kindness in the camps is all I ask.

Dear nj steve

So, you can speak for all the firematics professionals who visit Dave's blog? How is that? Unanimity of opinion behind that "blue (or yellow) wall of silence?"

I'm not looking for sympathy. The internet is already divided up into its various camps--I've been banned from most of them. Just aiming to lend some cross cultural esprit cordial, here. It is Dave who chooses to publish my little contributions, and I'm grateful for the traffic he sends my way.

By the way, Bob and Bri's video has been online for over two years now and is very well known, although, seeing it again through fresh eyes even more truth comes across.

It is Dave's own video contributions to 9/11, along with that of his Gannett colleagues and the Arlington County firemen, that should really concern the readership here. The big guys always get away. The little guys pay the price. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment